Friday, March 02, 2007

Call for help: posting from youtube

Here is a question for those of you more tech-savvy than I (that's pretty much everyone): I used to post videos from youtube with ease when I was using the old blogger. Since switching to ggogle blogger, I haven't been able to make it work! Any advice? I changed my blog settings on youtube to reflect my new username and password. I am such a lazy/busy blogger, I rely on youtube for material! Help!!!!!!

(enough exclamation points for you?)

2 comments:

Dr. Know said...

When you view the video on YouTube, there is an embed box. Copy that info and paste on your site. Do not use the URL box. Your user and password are irrelevant, as anyone can post a video. If you need an example, email me from my user profile page and I'll sent you a tutorial.
Here is an example:
VideoTest
If you right-click and select view source you should be able to find the < object> imbedding tag.

liberalandproud said...

Thank you so much Dr. Know!