Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Two Passions Collide in one Glorious Video!

Ok, it's not a perfect video. Some of the images at the end are not what I would have chosen, but the very idea of adapting Hamlet's advice to the players into suggestions for Democratic presidential candidates is so genius that I urge you to watch this:


All the world's a stage, and I'm glad The Hermit is one of the players.

For those of you keeping score in the Angst-Loss Chalenge, I took the following action for this post: I followed the link above to The Hermit's blog and gave this video it's first digg, submitting it as a story in the process. I'm still learning all the wonderful things one can do with the internets, so I hope I did it right. I encourage everyone to do likewise. You may even help finance The Hermit, if you're so inclined.

No comments: